All ICU alarm systems are install by skilled technicians and custom designed to meet your requirements. We recognize that every customers' situation, property needs will differ. We visit the premises to evaluate and configure a system specifically for your property. ICU systems help protect against unauthorized entry a well as ensure your safety in life threatening events. (i.e. fire, flood, carbon monoxide positioning).
Protect the people and things you value most by using security professionals who monitor your home or business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Basic monthly monitoring includes
- All Security Zones
- Keypad activated, panics for police
- Keypad activated silent duress
- Troubled conditions such as a low battery or AC loss
- No phone line needed. Wireless modules serve as the primary communication devices
Advanced Interactive Monitoring Options
- Basic Monitoring Plus Advance Interactive Monitoring
- Online User Code Management
- Remote System Arming/Disarming via Web & PDA
- Email & Text Alert Settings For Arming/Disarming Alarms and Events
- Automated System Arming Schedules
- Access to 60-Day Searchable Event Activity History
As a customer you can use the Free mobile app on your smartphone as a powerful and convenient remote control for your security system. Stay in the know by logging on through your mobile device to check your system status and see your recent events and even can send system commands. In addition to reporting alarms to the central station for emergency response, you can sign up for customized email and text message alerts for real time notifications. You can specify time frames and days of the week when each notification should be active so you can get exactly the information you want, when you want.